I encountered feed issue that bloglines doesn’t show up my posts when using feed (http://feeds.feedburner.com/osstips) from feedburner. I got same issue before and recorded it on my Chinese blog. This time, I choose exactly 7 characters, but issue still appears.
So, I burned another feed (http://feeds.feedburner.com/osstip) at feedburner to try. It works. And then I modified feed on siderbar and a page (you may notice or not). But later, I decided to track down what will happen afterward for these two feeds, and not to change feed immediately. So, I rollback changes both in siderbar and that page.
I will update status when I make decision which feed will survive. Sorry for inconvenience.